Dr. McLaughlin went on to graduate from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and then moved back to her home of Absecon Island.
She currently offers services at Island Dental in Margate, New Jersey, which services clients in Ventnor, Long Port, and Atlantic County.
Dr. McLaughlin began by completing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from Widener University.
After working in numerous areas of medicine, Dr. McLaughlin decided to pursue a career in dental medicine.
• ADA (American Dental Association)
• AGD (Academy of General Dentists)
• NJDA (New Jersey Dental Association)
• AAWD (American Association of Women
• ASFO (American Society of Forensic
• Contact us for more information
You'd be hard-pressed to find a dental service that's not available at Island Dental. Do you need a tooth cleaning? Give us a call! Do you need a tooth extracted? Make an appointment today! You'll be impressed by the level of care available to you.